Thursday, March 12, 2009

1st Blog EvEr!

I FINALLY created a blog! Yes, after much pressure from many people...cough FAITH cough BRIANNE cough...and maybe a few others I finally broke down and created one! I have no idea how ANY of this works, so bare with me as I learn and discover. I'm sure the page will look pretty lame until I get the hang of it!
Spencer and I are both on "Spring Break" right now...I'm not sure why they are calling it a spring break because I only go to school twice a week and they loaded with with papers and projects to do! Drove me up the wall when all my instructors would say..."Have a great spring break!" Spencer and I decided that we would make the best of it! He surprised me by taking me up to Sedona! I haven't been there since I was little for my grandparents anniversary. All I remember about the trip was that I had drinks and food spilt ALL over me! So it was great to go back!
We went and browsed the shops, went and hiked Bell Rock and went fishing! I caught 5 fish but they all decided to get away right before Spencer reached in to catch em' in the net! Stinkers! Spencer caught 3...good thing cause that was our lunch! It was amazing and I absolutely loved getting away! It was desperately needed! =) I had no idea how expensive everything was up there though! A VERY ritzy town! One hiliarious thing we saw up there was that they had defibulators on the side of the streets! HaHa! I thought Sun City would've had those but I guess not!
A little bit of a downer while were visiting, Spencer got a ticket! It's okay though! We were blessed though because she only wrote him up for an expired insurance card instead of a CRIMINAL speeding ticket! It got dismissed today when he faxed it all in! Good thing!
Well, lets see...I take my AEPA exam in a few weeks to become a certified pre-k - 3rd grade teacher! I will def. let ya'll know how that goes!
This has been an interesting and fun first experience! If anyone wants to help me out with learning how to do this (BRIANNE and FAITHANN!) please feel free! =)

Tons of love! Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment